May 10, 2007

Oh Gracie!!


Although exhausted - I decided to start blogging last night. I set up this great template and had grandiose ideas today of sharing my profound thoughts over 1 Peter 2:10. I had it all my head - but then comes that call that every pet owner fears...

Let me back up a little...Ttoday after work, I had a working dinner with my colleagues in from Mexico. One of those dinners that you really don't want to go to but it is required - so you put on your happy face and go. I had lined up a friend to walk Gracie so all is good right...


Nope.


Gracie gets all out of whack if you don't follow her routine. If you leave her home alone, not locked in the laundry room - she will find anything and everything to get into. Well, my roomie today couldn't get her in the laundry room and left her out. She shut all the doors and put the trash away. Thinking all would just fine.

But Gracie is just too smart. She managed to get into the pantry and find 2 bags of chocolate chips and the bag of croutons. She didn't leave a morsel to waste.

So now I am babysitting a dog on crack - I don't suggest trying this at home. So instead of my thoughts on what is truly important - My first post will be my ramblings on my sweet little Gracie who I am sure I will love tomorrow - I am just not so sure right now :)

No comments: